- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the near perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of a Native American in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
1ozt Gold Buffalo Random year